paid search (PPC) management
Our agency heritage and strength is in the pay per click (PPC) search team and the continued delivery of hard business results for our clients:
Each of our clients has specific objectives from aggressive acquisition targets, Return on Investment to the management of PPC in conjunction with SEO. For each of our clients we develop bespoke strategies to meet the desired business goals: Our PPC delivery includes some or all of the following:
- Multiple search engine management (Google, Bing, Yahoo!).
- Best of breed campaign management technology providing us with live search data and results. We are platform neutral and happy to work with your preferred supplier.
- Product feed integration and management allowing us to manage searches only on the products you have in stock.
- Dynamic price insertions allowing clients to change price messages in seconds rather than days.
- Landing page testing and optimisation through deep-linking.
- We can help use customer tracking including call tracking to search campaigns allowing us to match offline calls and sales to the right keyword – giving our clients the right sales attribution for paid search.
- Our technology allows us to incorporate client and 3rd party sources including click rate / conversion /click time / sale time / day parting.
- Bespoke client reporting designed to meet the specific needs of clients.
- Competitor monitoring (creative messaging and keywords).
what sets us apart from the rest?
Everything we do in the PPC space is result orientated, be this a basic cost per click, (CPC) to an aggressive Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) or Return on Investment (ROI). We always look to meet and over deliver on our clients targets.
We are trusted as business partners by our clients, which enables us to learn from the data, allowing us to refine our clients campaigns, we call this continuous optimisation. We do this on a daily basis, which allows us to deliver clear innovation that yields better Return on Investments for our clients.
If you want to turn your clicks into long term customers contact us
Contact Tim Pemberton, firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7539 6131 to discuss your SEM / PPC requirements.